Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Blue Post Bar & Billiards # 1 & 2



Category: Filipino Foods.
I have been to both Blue Post Bar & Billiards #1 & 2. I have drank more then my share of SMB in both places. I can still remember go to Blue Post back in the 90's and getting some very erotic foods that was never on the menu. All I eat there now is hamburgers, sausages, a few different Filipino dishes and wash it down with lots of beer. Good food and service.
Rating (Scale 1-10 with 10 being the highest):
Food: 6
Service: 6
Ambiance: 6
Recommendation: Good. Nice place for lunch and a few cold beers. Both places have an area outside to eat and drink. The pool tables are not that bad. Never seems to really have that big of a crowd. Blue Post #1 in Bajada has a few Freelance girls that show up every now and then. I am married so I do not know much about them, just fun to talk to. Blue Post #2 is on C. Bangoy Street. It is located on the backside of the Marco Polo Hotel and is way back off the street.
Blue Post Bar & Billiards #1
J.P. Laurel Avenue, Bajada, Davao City
224-6349
Blue Post Bar & Billiards #2
C. Bangoy Street, Davao City
235-3265 / 222-7393


No comments: