Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Swiss Deli & Restaurant





Category: International Foods.

Located across from Damosa Gateway on J.P. Laurel Avenue, Lanang, Davao City. Good food and service. They sell Deli Meats which I buy a lot of. I especially like their Mini Hungarians. They sell hard to find items in their Deli section.

Rating (Scale 1-10 with 10 being the highest):

Food: 7

Service: 6

Ambiance: 6

Recommendation: Very Good. Swiss Deli and Picobello same owner. Swiss Deli has good food. At times I do not feel I get enough food for the money I just spent. I enjoy going to Picobello a lot more. 8 out of 10 cars parked out front of Swiss Deli have Ladislawa Subdivision gate sticks on them. What does that tell you? They just added on a new section to the building a few months ago. The also have some good breads which I never make it there in time to get. Open from 8am - 10pm.

Swiss Deli & Restaurant

J.P. Laurel Avenue, Lanang, Davao City

234-0271

No comments: