Monday, May 5, 2008

Mister Donuts




Category: Donut Shop.

I have never been much for sweets or junk food. I do have this love for donuts and a cup of coffee anytime of the day. I have tried most bakeries and donuts shops in Davao and find Mister Donuts at Victoria Plaza Mall a step above the rest. I do not like a donut with all the sugar on top. I like plain cake donuts or a good raised donut and Mister Donut has them both. The cake donuts at Mister Donuts are a little grease at times. Normally Mister Donuts serves a good hot cup of coffee and has a nice area to enjoy their donuts. One thing about Mister Donuts is they never seem to have any change. I am not talking about buying P40 of food and giving them a P1,000 bill. I am talking about buy P40 of food and giving them a P50 bill. It does not matter what I give them, always no change. I have walked out more then once and came back later. One thing that really fires me up is when they ask the wife first if she has any change when I am the one paying for the item. I have told more then one employee my dislikes for this.

Rating (Scale 1-10 with 10 being the highest):

Food: 6

Service: N/A (Self-Service)

Ambiance: 6

Recommendation: Good. Hard to find a good donuts in Davao. Mister Donuts is about the best there is. Mister Donuts does have a good selection of donuts and their coffee is always very hot. Maybe not always good, but hot.

Mister Donuts

Victoria Plaza Mall

J.P. Laurel Avenue, Bajada, Davao City

221-2615 / 224-0876

No comments: