Sunday, May 11, 2008

Bo's Coffee at SM City Davao




Category: Coffee Shop.

I have been drinking coffee at Bo's Coffee Shop at SM City Davao Mall every since the Mall opened. It is located on the first floor about in the center of the Mall. The location is good for people watching and relaxing. The coffee and service is good.

Rating (1-10 with 10 being the highest):

Food: 5

Service: 6

Ambiance: N/A

Recommendation: Good. If you want to try a nice Bo's Coffee Shop go to the one on F. Torres Street. Their are now about 6 or 7 coffee shops at SM Mall. I think I am like most people that when I find a place that is good I have a hard time trying a new place. I will try Coffee Dream next time I am at the mall. It looks like a nice place to kick back and let the wife do her thing, spend money.

Bo's Coffee

SM City Davao

Quimpo Blvd., Ecoland, Davao City

224-0501

No comments: