Friday, May 16, 2008

Space Burger at Damosa Gateway



Category: Burgers.

Was at Damosa Gateway on May 16, 2008 to check things out and decided to eat at Space Burger. I ordered a Double Cheeseburger with Ice Tea. The burger was big with lots of lettuce, tomatoes and a small piece of onion. The burger was a little raw or should I say under cooked. It also did not have that Frame-Grilled taste the other Space Burger has.

Rating (Scale 1-10 with 10 being the highest):

Food: 5

Service: 5

Ambiance: 5

Recommendation: Average. Space Burger at Damosa Gateway is very small and located next to Avenue S. When I went into Space Burger I felt I was in a walk-in closet. Only room for one table and three chairs. They do have tables and chairs located outside as do other restaurants there. I do like to sit outside and eat so that was not the problem. The problem was the burger was under cooked and did not have much of a taste. I think I will stay with Space Burger across from SSS on J.P. Laurel Avenue, Bajada.

Space Burger

Damosa Gateway

Corner of J.P. Laurel Avenue and Mamay Road,

Lanang, Davao City

No comments: