Monday, May 5, 2008

Pizza Hut







Category: Filipino Foods / Pizza


Normally when we go to Gaisano Mall or SM Davao Mall I will order a pizza to take home. That is about every two weeks. I find it is a good snack at home when I get hungry. One or two slices in the microwave and eating in about one minute. I have eaten at Pizza Hut a few times, but would rather order take-out. Their pizzas are good for a chain-restaurant. SM Pizza Hut puts more topping on their pizzas, but I like the taste of Pizza Hut pizzas at Gaisano Mall better. They put a little more sauce on their pizzas.


Rating (Scale 1-10 with 10 being the highest):


Food: 6


Serves: 7


Ambiance: 7


Recommendation: Good. There are better pizzas around. Over all nothing wrong with Pizza Hut pizza. They do deliver. If I am going to have food delivered to the house I would be looking for something else. Pizza is not my favorite food.


To order: 222-2222

No comments: