Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Space Burger








Category: Hamburgers.







The wife had to take care of some business yesterday (May 6, 2008) at SSS in Bajada and afterwards we went across the street and had lunch at Space Burger. The wife had their Star Meal for P89 and I had their Moon Meal for P94. All their burgers are frame-grilled. Both meals came with a 1/4 pound 100% beef patty, fries and ice tea. The burgers had lettuce, tomatoes and onions on them. Mine came with cheese or should I say cheese sauce. I would have to say the burgers were very good.


Rating (Scale 1-10 with 10 being the highest):


Food: 7


Service: 8


Ambiance: 6


Recommendation: Very Good. I have been looking for a good burger in Davao for six years. I eat at Space Burger when they first opened a few years back in Davao and have to say they did not do much for me. I am glad I gave them another try. One of the best burgers in Davao. The burgers are frame-grilled which I like. The 1/4 pound burgers are bigger then most. Next time I will order their Double Cheeseburger and hold the cheese sauce. They were a little heavy with the salt.

Space Burger

J.P. Laurel Avenue, Bajada, Davao City (across from SSS)

300-8778

No comments: