Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Coco's Grill



Category: International Foods.

Was the location of Regine's Seafood & Grill Restaurant. Coco's Grill is located in the Davao Trade & Convention Center Complex on F. Torres Street, Davao City. In February 2001 I had one of my pre-wedding parties here. The restaurant has not changed much over the years, but the menu sure has. Very nice restaurant that reminds me of an American restaurant with their new menu. The food and service is very good. The last time I was there I sat next to x-Vice Mayor Luis Bonguyan and his family.

Rating (Scale 1-10 with 10 being the highest):

Food: 8

Service: 8

Ambiance: 8

Recommendation: Very Good. The menu is impressive with everything from Lobster to Pizza. They have a nice Coffee Bar and some great desserts. They have delicious food and good services at a reasonable price. A group of foreigners in Davao meet there once a month.


Coco's Grill

F. Torres Street, Davao City

222-3494

No comments: