Sunday, May 11, 2008

Amphi Cafe at Victoria Plaza Mall




Category: Coffee Shop.

Amphi Coffee Shop is located at Victoria Plaza Mall. It is located in the center of the Mall on the second floor. I have seen Amphi's for months and have never stop until today. It is in a location that most would not walk by it. I called it a Coffee Shop but once there I am not sure now. They sell just about everything from coffee, juices, soups, desserts and pastries to popcorn. The prices are good and a place to rest your feet.

Rating (1-10 with 10 being the highest):

Food: 5

Service: 5

Ambiance: N/A

Recommendation: Good. If I wanted something cold to drink I would go to Amphi Cafe. A glass of Four Seasons or Ice Tea are only P13 and very cold. If I want a good cup of coffee and lunch I go to Basti's Brew Coffee station. If I am in the mood for a donut and coffee it is Mister Donuts.

Amphi Cafe

Victoria Plaza Mall

J.P. Laurel Avenue, Bajada, Davao City

No comments: