Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Space Burger




Category: Hamburgers.

May 12, 2008 decided I wanted a hamburger for lunch so I dragged the wife to Space Burger across from SSS in Bajada. Did not get a smile this time from the staff. I had their Double Cheeseburger. It was good but something was missing. They had forgot to put onions on it. Next time I will check first. I really felt I was cheated.

Rating (Scale 1-10 with 10 being the highest):

Food: 7

Service: 8

Ambiance: 6

Recommendation: Very Good. Good burgers and service. They can keep their cheese sauce and put the salt away. We were told their is a Space Burger at Damosa Gateway that we will try next time. They still have one of the best burgers in Davao City. Their French Fries are good, but they are tight with them. Next time no salt please and give me my onions.

Space Burger

J.P. Laurel Avenue, Bajada, Davao City

300-8778

No comments: