Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Greenhills Seafood Haus




Category: Seafood Buffet.

A favorite with the locals. The wife and her friends like Greenhills Seafood Haus. The wife likes what she calls shells and the fish. I have eaten here a few times and the food is OK. The big problem I have is the food is cold. I like my food hot and my beer cold. The wife and her friends go to Greenhills and I go next door to Pacific Harbor and order off their menu and have a few cold ones. That way we are all happy.

Rating (Scale 1-10 with 10 being the highest):

Food: 5

Service: N/A (Buffet, Self-Services)

Ambiance: 5

Recommendation: Average. If you do not have a problem with cold food you will probably enjoy the food. Being a foreigner and raised on hot food this place does not do it for me. The price for the Buffet is P128, very reasonable. A very popular place with lots of large parties. You have to try this place at least once.

Greenhills Seafood Haus

Legaspi Street, Davao City

300-1860

No comments: