Friday, May 16, 2008

Charlie's Bakeshop & Diner




Category: Fast Food, Diner, Bakery.

One of my favorite Bakeries in my area. Yesterday (May 16, 2008) went to Damosa Gateway to see what was new. A few places went out of business and a few new places. Charlie's Bakeshop & Diner still going strong. Also across the street is Charlie's Fast Food, Snacks & Desserts at Damosa Market Basket. Charlie's Bakeshop has some very good bake goods.

Rating (Scale 1-10 with 10 being the highest):

Food: 7

Service: 6

Ambiance: N/A

Recommendation: Very good. I was going there every morning at 5:30am for their Hot Pandesal which I think was the best out my way. Some mornings I would have to wait in line for 10 to 15 minutes until they got to know me and what I wanted. Nothing better then Hot Pandesal in the morning with a good cup of coffee.


Charlie's Bakeshop & Diner

Damosa Gateway, Corner of J.P. Laurel Avenue & Mamay Road,

Lanang, Davao City

235-8510

No comments: