Sunday, May 11, 2008

Luz Kinilaw Place





Category: Grilled Chicken & Seafood.
I can remember going here in the mid 90's and nothing has changed. Still the same great Grilled Seafood. I would have to think that Luz Kinilaw has been here for 30 plus years. Luz Kinilaw is rustic at best. This is a no-frills, nothing fancy and eat with your fingers kind of place.
Luz Kinilaw is located on Quezon Blvd., Davao City. Every taxi driver and anyone that has lived in Davao City for more then a few months knows about Luz Kinilaw.
Rating (1-10 with 10 being the highest):
Food: 8
Service: 7
Ambiance: 5
Recommendation: Very Good. Some of the best Grilled Tuna and Seafood in Davao City. I like their Grilled Tuna Jaw and Grilled Squid. They have a consistency of good food that would be hard to match in any restaurant in Davao City. I have never been disappointed at Luz Kinilaw. Need to get their early. They do get a good crowd for lunch and dinner. I like to sit upstairs next to the window. I like to check out the bay and get a little air while enjoying a delightful and delicious meal.
Luz Kinilaw Place
Quezon Blvd., Davao City
226-4612 / 221-8377

No comments: