Sunday, May 11, 2008

Miami Food & Bakeshop




Category: Bake Goods.
Miami Bakery is located on C.M. Recto Avenue, Davao City. It is to the left of the Marco Polo Hotel. It is a small bakery that bakes everything on site. They have good Pandesal and bread. They also serve Filipino breakfast. The girls that work there are very friendly and fun to talk to.
Rating (Scale 1-10 with 10 being the highest):
Food: 6
Service: 7
Ambiance: 5
Recommendation: Good. A nice bakery to kick back and wait for the hot Bake Goods to come out of the ovens. I specially like their hot Cinnamon Rolls and their Pandesal. I have to drink instant coffee, but that is OK. They have some good sliced bread that I buy at Victoria Plaza grocery. The only problem is that it is across the street from Aldevinco Shopping Center. Having a white face, every person selling jewelery and watches tries to get me to buy something. Some are fun to talk to and others are a big pain in the butt. Most know me by now and ask me once to buy and keep walking.
Miami Food & Bakeshop
127 C.M. Recto Avenue, Davao City
221-0305

No comments: