Saturday, May 10, 2008

Coffee Bar at Gaisano Mall






Category: Coffee Shop.

I like coffee and drink my fair share of it. I am not much into the flavored coffee, just give me a good cup of regular coffee. My last count of Coffee Shops in Davao City was 105. It does not matter where in Davao you go there will be a Coffee Shop, latest fad in Davao. When at the Malls I have my favorite Coffee Shop. At Gaisano Mall I like the Coffee Bar. It is on what I would call the 2nd floor. Cheesecake etc. Coffee Shop is at one end and the Coffee Bar at the other end. The Coffee Bar opened in November 2007.

Rating (Scale 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest):

Food: 6

Service: 6

Ambiance: 6

Recommendation: Good. They have a nice large area to sit and they have big over-stuffed chairs and couches. The coffee is about the same price as other Mall Coffee Shops. Their desserts are good and reasonable. I normally go just for the coffee and people watching.

No comments: