Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Pacific Harbor Bar & Restaurant






Category: Filipino Foods.


For over three years I was going to the Liquid Bar at the Apo View Hotel at least twice a week. When it closed down started going to Pacific Harbor. For the first year it was good then the place started to fall apart. It seems like the owner had other interest and did not care to put any money into Pacific Harbor. I lasted for a little over 1 1/2 years before I had enough. The restrooms were so bad you could not use them. The blender broke and eight months later still not fixed. They would not replace broken glasses, but would charge you if you were the one to break them. They had some good live Bands, but no more.


Rating (Scale 1-10 with 10 being the highest):


Food: 6


Service: 6


Ambiance: 5


Recommendation: Average. I am being nice when I say average. We went there last week and nothing has really changed except no customers. They do have some good food. They now have a station out front and sell BBQ pork and a few other things. The waiter Peter was one of the best I have had in any place in the Philippines and he has moved on. No more live Bands. Same manager which I like and the same Staff, some are good and others are so so. It is to bad the place went down hill. I had some good times there and a great location.


Pacific Harbor Bar & Restaurant


Legaspi Street, Davao City

No comments: