Thursday, May 8, 2008

Caffe Vivere






Category: Italian Food.

I do not know if I would call it an Italian Restaurant. I have heard so much about this restaurant I had to go and try it for myself. I took the wife there yesterday for a late lunch, May 8, 2008. Caffe Vivere is a small restaurant with mostly tables for two. They also have a small area upstairs. I felt really comfortable and relaxed. Everyone was friendly and the service was good. The wife ordered Tomato-Olives Pasta in Tuna with Lemon Ice Tea. It was the tallest glass I have ever seen. I ordered Shrimp Diavalo and Brewed Coffee. We also ordered Crostini with Salsa Verde. The food arrived in about ten minutes and it looked good and tasted even better. The pasta was cooked just right. The total bill came to P458.

Rating (Scale 1-10 with 10 being the highest):

Food: 8

Service: 9

Ambiance: 8

Recommendation: Very Good. If you have not tried Caffe Vivere you are missing out on some delicious food. The first thing the wife said to me when we got home was, " Are we going back tomorrow cause I have to try their Pork Chops". The place is small, but it adds to that homey feeling. They do have a good selection of coffee and tea. I was told their Dome and Chocolate cake is the best. You will not be disappointed, try Caffe Vivere. Caffe Vivere is located down the street from Davao Doctor's Hospital next to Living Bread.

Caffe Vivere

Mt. Apo Street, Davao City

305-0503

No comments: