Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Living Bread


Category: Bake Shop.

Living Bread is located across from the grocery store in Gaisano Mall. Their is also a Living Bread store on Mt. Apo Street which I have never been too. They have what I would call some good French Breads. They are more into the healthy breads with wheat, nuts and seeds. They have a Farmer's Loaf that is good. Being from the San Francisco Bay Area their Sour Dough Bread does not do it for me


Rating (Scale 1-10 with 10 being the highest):


Food: 6


Service: N/A (Self-Service)


Ambiance: N/A (just a Bake Shop)


Recommendation: Average. The also sell Deli meats. I like Swiss Deli meats and the breads at Boulangerie Bake Shop in Victoria Plaza Mall better. If I am at Gaisano Mall and need bread I will buy from Living Bread. They also sell other bake goods, have not tried.

No comments: