Sunday, May 4, 2008

Davao City Restaurant Reviews & Dining Guide

A Blog dedicated to reviews of Restaurant, Eatery, Coffee Shop, Fast food, Take-out, Sidewalk vendors and any place that will let me eat. Your where to eat guide to Davao City, Philippines.

I have lived in Davao City for the last six years. I am a foreigner in a strange land that loves to eat and likes to take Digital Photos. I am a self-appointed Food Critic. We all have are own opinion and I tell it like I see it (taste it) which will probably be different then someone else.

DGA will give a rating from 1-10 (10 being the highest) for food, service and ambiance. DGA will also give their recommendation from very poor to excellent. Remember that a place can have good food, but if the service is poor DGA recommendation could be low. Good service is part of having a good Dining Experience.

No comments: